Personal Project #3 goes here.  Post a response to the following questions in paragraph format.

1. Please describe your piece with as much detail as possible.
  2. Is there a message? If so, what is it?
  3. What do you feel are the strengths of this piece?
  4. What did you struggle with?
  5. What would you redo if you could?

Views: 1906

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in this personal project i did a collage basicallly on latinos and latinas. In the message is just showing the cholos and cholas back in the day.I feel like the streaghths are the pictures and how they all fit toghther.I struggled with how to put everything toghther and in which order to put the pictures but in the end they all came toghther nice. I would redo the color effects and maybe not put it in black and white but i feel like the black and white gives it more effensinse.

Attachments:

its Miley with a green tongue.

never let Miley lick you.

she has an MTV award.

looking at Miley's tongue.

changer he face.

Attachments:

I wanted to do a portrait series, that was gritty and real but also dreamy because of the lighting and effects, this is the first portrait.

Attachments:

1.) This is called Inter-dimensional Travel inspired by Bauhaus artist and professor Kandinsky.It's different from anything else I've ever don, but I'd like to continue experimenting with geometric shapes

2.)I imagined Kandinsky using this as a diagram to show his students how to travel from dimension to dimension, assuming that the pink icicles represent dimensions

3.) The varying shades of pink and contrast with the blue are my favorite

4.)I struggled with getting the shapes to fit together smoothly

5.)Nothing, I love this piece as it is

1.) This is called Inter-dimensional Travel inspired by Bauhaus artist and professor Kandinsky.It's different from anything else I've ever done, but I'd like to continue experimenting with geometric shapes

2.)I imagined Kandinsky using this as a diagram to show his students how to travel from dimension to dimension, assuming that the pink icicles represent dimensions

3.) The varying shades of pink and contrast with the blue are my favorite

4.)I struggled with getting the shapes to fit together smoothly

5.)Nothing, I love this piece as it is

Attachments:

The message to this art piece is that the machine (mpc) is what a lot of producers use for rap, and the little instruments represent the kind of noises and sounds they come up with to make a beat.

Creativity is the strength 

I struggled with the instrument placement 

I would redo the actual mpc photo i chose 

RSS

We are a California Partnership Academy at Canyon Springs HS in Moreno Valley, CA and our career focus is in the digital arts!

Members

© 2019   Created by ben necochea.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service