home of the aesthetic revolutionaries... "Non scholae, sed vitae discimus."
Personal Project #2 goes here. Post a response to the following questions in paragraph format.
this is my drawing of rango. it is just a pen drawing that i did in this class one day.
do you see rango's look of confusion...thats how i look everyday during school. so basically im expressing my confusion through this drawing
the strengths of this piece... my drawing of course
i have a hard time redrawing things on the computer, sooo sorry about that.
i would have drawn this in photoshop..if i could.
1) Building a 3d model of a head.
3) The strengths of this piece are how the shape closely matches a regular head.
4) I struggled with getting the head look smooth and not deformed.
5) I would redo the single line that splits the head in half.
This personal project is what I imagine the meaning of the song Latch by Sam Smith is. In the song, the lyrics say, "Now i've got you in my space, I won't let go of you...I'm latching on to you." In my opinion, this song represents really becoming one with another person and connecting on another level, a feeling that marriage can bring. In this piece, I think i showed my creative strength by making an "L" made out of shackles. In the song he says, "Got you shackled in my embrace," and that sentence stood out in my mind and I thought I should portray it in another way. Although I like the way the shackled "L" came out, I also struggled with it the most. I had to crop a lot of things out, and make sure each shackle was the same size and they were all lined up evenly. If i could redo this project, I would do the entire word, "Latch" in the shackles, not just the "L".
1. My piece is a world with the peace sign faded onto it and it has the words " World Peace".
2. The message is put into the actual design itself. The message is World Peace.
3. The strengths in this piece i believe, are the peace sign and the words.
4. I struggled with picking a good picture of the world to put it behind the peace sign. I also struggled on deciding how I was going to put the pieces all together.
5.I would redo the coloring of the Earth because it doesn't look as great as i intended it to be.
Barbies Pink Paradise is a clothing company mostly for guys.
my piece is a girl with a gas mask that i grab from google.
I don't think theirs a message in this picture.
The strengths are the black and white.
I struggle on making it look like a stencil.
I would redo the stencil looking again.
1) I just put together four characters from thing I like.
3) The two images on the left are the strengths of the piece.
4) Trying to align the faces good enough to look even.
5) The image on the top right.
Top left Master Chief (Halo Series), Top right is a Clone Trooper, Bottom left Commander Shepard (Mass Effect Series), Bottom right is Edward Kenway (AC4)
2. There isn't a message to this piece.
3. i think the strength of this is how good the characters came out.
4. I struggled with the aura round both characters.
5. i would redo the aura on the characters.